BISHOP’S HATFIELD GIRLS’ SCHOOL
“Treat others with consideration and respect”
The school expects ALL pupils to:
- Attend school regularly and on time. Wear school uniform correctly and at all times.
- Accept the authority of adults and follow instructions promptly and willingly.
- Behave and speak respectfully to everyone, using appropriate language at all times.
- Respect all property, keeping it free from damage. Keep the school tidy by not chewing gum or dropping litter and by eating only in the allocated areas.
- Arrive at lessons on time, with the necessary books and equipment, including the BHGS Planner.
6 Settle quickly at the start of the lesson and listen to the teacher in silence, putting up your hand if you wish to speak or need any help.
- Work quietly, safely and co-operatively to the best of your ability; complete all classwork and homework on time.
- Walk around the school sensibly and quietly and do not visit other Form Rooms at break or lunchtime.
- Not use mobile phones/smartphones, MP3 players, IPods and any other personal electrical equipment on the school premises during the school day (inclusive of detentions and Enrichment Activities) unless being used for a specific lesson.
- Not smoke or bring into school alcohol, dangerous objects or illegal substances.
“Allow everyone to learn and the teacher to teach”