At Bishop’s we want every student to achieve their potential – and enjoy the journey!
Our core values are Respect, Honesty, Ambition, Teamwork, Trust and Kindness.
- By enthusiastic and inspirational staff
- in stimulating and creative lessons
- with high expectations for ALL
- in a supportive learning environment
- enabling pupils to achieve their potential
- that values knowledge, skills and character
- by upholding the school’s values and celebrating diversity
- in extensive extra-curricular activities
- which encourages responsible risk-taking and prepares for the challenges ahead
- promoting high standards of behaviour
- securing and ensuring efficient and effective use of resources
- engaging the whole school community and beyond