Year 9 have developed their research skills through investigating the geography of South Africa.
To finish off the academic year, some of our Year 9 students have been researching the country of South Africa in their Geography lessons. The girls have been developed their research skills and enjoyed creating some excellent presentations covering topics such as:
– Interesting Facts about South Africa
– Physical Geography of South Africa
– Human Geography of South Africa
– Tourist Attractions
– South African Animals
– Damage to the natural environment
– Crime in South Africa
– South Africa Traditions
– Famous South African people
The girls have enjoyed sharing facts about South Africa during Google Meets in our Geography lessons over the past 2 weeks. Great work girls!