Students celebrate an excellent set of A level and BTEC results
We are very pleased with this year’s A Level and BTEC results which show a further improvement on last year’s good ones. Again, universities have been making an unprecedented number of unconditional offers (25% of our students received one) and whilst this may be discouraging some students from aiming for the top grades, we have still achieved over 25% of our grades at A* – A and over 80% of grades at C or above.
We wish all our Year 13 leavers the very best of luck for their future aspirations whether they are heading for university, apprenticeships, employment or taking a gap year.
Outstanding achievers include:
• Ella Keenan – History A*, Geography *, Government and Politics A – off to Keble College, University of Oxford to study History and Politics
• Melody Cremer – Geography A*, English A, Biology A – off to Churchill College, University of Cambridge to study Geography
• Lucy Afford – Psychology A*, Geography A, Biology A – off to Bristol University to study Biology
• Erica Ugoji – History A*, Geography A, Economics A – off to SOAS, University of London to study Economics
• Anna Brockman – Economics A, History A, Sociology A – off to Liverpool University to study Law
• Anna Groombridge – History A, Religious Studies A, Core Maths A, Psychology B – off to Birmingham University to study History
All our girls are to be congratulated on their dedication and commitment to their studies which have produced such brilliant results alongside the relentless support offered by their teachers.