Working in partnership with the Alban Federation, Bishop’s Hatfield Girls’ School offers the School Direct route into teacher training.
Ever thought about teaching?
- Passionate about your subject?
- Seeking a rewarding career?
- Qualified to degree level?
- Looking for a new challenge?
Bishop’s Hatfield Girls’ School is seeking to work with well-qualified applicants to train as teachers through the School Direct (salaried or tuition fee routes) programme in the academic year 2018-19.
Places are offered in a range of subjects but we would be particularly interested in:
- Computer Science
- Modern Foreign Languages (French, German and Spanish)
Applications are made through UCAS but early expressions of interest can be made directly to:
Adrian Dudley (Deputy Headteacher) – email@example.com
Further information can be found on the Alban Federation website:
The following links may also be useful:
- For verification of equivalency of overseas qualifications (NARIC): https://www.naric.org.uk/naric/default.aspx
- For Skills Tests information: http://sta.education.gov.uk/
- DfE website: https://getintoteaching.education.gov.uk/explore-my-options/teacher-training-routes/school-led-training/school-direct